1. Sisters Delight may make a one-off fixed charge for the delivery, set up, clearance and travel involved in co-ordinating the event. This will be dependent on location and will be outlined in our initial quotation.
2. All quotations are valid for 2 weeks from the date of quotation.
3. All bookings must be confirmed in writing via email.
4. A deposit of 50% of quotation at the time of booking is required to confirm any booking. Please put deposit into the following bank account. Name: Mrs M Husain, a/c: 22970286, s/c: 09-01-32.
5. Balance will be payable 14 days prior to the event.
6. For smaller events we may request a nominal deposit at our discretion.
7. All prices quoted are based on the information provided by the client at the beginning of the quotation process. Confirmation of guest numbers must be given 2 weeks prior to the event along with menu choices and any other information that may affect the overall quotation. All figures will be amended accordingly at this point taking into account any funds that we have received.
8. Sisters Delight have full public and employee liability insurance (£1,000,000) and our certificate is available upon request.
9. Sisters Delight shall make all reasonable efforts to perform their obligations but shall not be liable for any delay or other failure as a result of factors outside of the company’s control.
10. We are happy to advise our clients on any electricity/ gas/ water/ lighting requirements but do not accept responsibility for problems due to power failure or faulty equipment used by client or supplied by other companies.
11. Sisters Delight cannot be held responsible for the safety and quality of any food or drink supplied directly by the client or any other organisation.
12. No liability is accepted by Sisters Delights for the failure of performance due to accidents, fire, flood, and obstruction by any ‘acts of god’ or any such event beyond the control of the company.
13. As part of our service we will undertake a site visit to determine access, lay out and venue facilities. Additional charges may apply for any additional cooking equipment required to produce the menu if the venue is not suitably equipped. These charges will be made clear on our quotation.
14. Staffing costs will vary depending on the style of event and level of service required. All of our staff are professional, experienced and well trained and have the relevant food safety qualifications.
15. Deposit payments are non-refundable and the following percentage of the outstanding sales value will be charged to the client in the event of cancellation-
30 days prior to event- 25% of the quoted cost
14 days prior to event- 50% of the quoted cost
7 days prior to event- 100% of the quoted cost
16. Sisters Delight reserves the right to cancel any booking if agreed payment terms are not met by client as laid out in this agreement.
17. Equipment delivered to any location (private house, dwelling or clients nominated venue) shall remain the responsibility of the client from delivery until collection. Any breakages, loss or damage to our equipment caused directly by client or clients’ guests will be charged to the client at full replacement cost.
18. We will clear all our food waste, pots from the site but will not take responsibility for the clearance from site of any bottles, cardboard, plastics.
19. All tables and chairs need to be in position prior to our arrival on site and arranged as per the table plan provided to us. We at the end of your event will leave the tables and chairs in position and we will not fold down tables or stack chairs.
20. We will not accept responsibility for the cleaning of venue or marquee. Whilst we will endeavour to ensure that the area is as clear as possible from food waste and drink waste. We will not sweep, mop or hoover the venue at the end of your event.